Yes Saved Firefox Password can remove. You can easily save passwords to login into website with Firefox. But when we want to remove the password, we don’t understand what to do for it. From where those passwords can remove. Saved Firefox Password can remove. It’s very easy to remove the password, just follow a few steps, and the password can be removed.
- You can open the Options dialog box by selecting Options on the main Firefox menu or on the submenu.
- Option box will be open. Click on “Security” icon/button.
3. A Security dialog box will be open. Then click on “Saved Logins” option
4. The Saved Logins dialog box displays each site for which you have saved your username and password.
5. Now here you can remove your password.. Separately or collectively
- For separately – you have to select your website and password, then click on the “Remove” button
- If you want to remove all passwords, then click on “Remove all”
6. If you want to see your password, then click on “Show Passords “